Monday, July 23, 2012

C in his tux

Despite attending 3 weddings in June, I never really got any good photos of C in his tux. My sister's wedding photographer got a few (so I'm waiting for the professional ones), but even they weren't exactly what I was looking for.

So... despite not advancing beyond "Auto" on my SLR, I figured C wasn't going to fit in the tux for much longer. So I attempted to snag a few shots on my own. The first picture here is actually the first photo I took! A winner right there, don't you think? :)




OK, Mom... here's the deal...


Sheesh. I'm pooped.

Gosh, I love this little guy more and more every day!

17 comments:

  1. What a handsome baby boy! His tux is ridiculously cute!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. And he is almost busting out of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the photos. Have fun practicing with your DSLR. You have a cute subject to practice with:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the "auto" settings. Makes the dSLR so easy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right there with you on auto. I LOVE all the ones in the hat! I want to blow raspberries on that pudgy little tummy! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh, so so cute! :) Love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks so dapper in that suit oh his! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness... So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Awesome pictures!
    Where did you get that tux? My brother is getting married in September (on Isaiah's first birthday) and I think it would be adorable for him to wear a tux!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, I got it on Etsy - the shop is tutusandtuxes.

      Delete
  10. Oh, I love them ALL! But my super favorite is #3 with the hat on and the sly little grin. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!
    We need to get an outfit for Luke for my sister's wedding. I'll have to check out that site! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That last picture looks like he is all partied out! I love it! So freaking CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...