Friday, December 19, 2014

Our 2014 Christmas cards :)

Every year I think I have the same debate - from where do I order my Christmas photo cards? Do I splurge and go with Tiny Prints (I love their designs the most) or get regular photo cards? And as usual, I can't rationalize the expense of the pricey ones (I love sending out Christmas cards and receiving them so I send a ton.) I did consider upgrading to the premium paper, but Snapfish ended up having a 65% off code and I did have a large enough purchase since I also make calendars for both sets of Grandparents. So I went with the standard photo paper. (While I was in the middle of my internal debate, DH walked in and told me about this article. Haha. Thanks Dave.) Anyway, here is the 2014 edition and I really like how it turned out!

The photos closer up:



200 photos taken to achieve this card, friends. 200. Thank you to my sister R, the patient photographer!

I can't believe Christmas is next Thursday!! :)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...