Wednesday, February 16, 2011

1 week countdown...


About a week from now, I'll be done with the first surgery. I'm really hoping it doesn't take that long - my last surgery was over 5 hours, and after being told it would be shorter, I know my DH and parents were getting antsy, to say the least! I'm still nervous about it, but relieved in many ways to have finally decided to proceed with it. And I'm looking forward to catching up on sleep during my recovery. Is that weird? :)
I'm also really looking forward to this weekend. It's my DH's birthday and he is surprising me!! I have no idea where we're going, other than that we're definitely driving. He told me to pack a swimsuit and snow pants. Hmmm... that's helpful. :-D I'm not sure if we're going somewhere where I will actually need both, or if he's just preparing me for anything to throw me off track. In any case, this will only be our second trip together since our honeymoon. We've gone on lots of vacations, but they have all been with family. Don't get me wrong - I love both our families (we are both so, so blessed to love our in-laws!) but it is wonderful to get away just the two of us. I can't wait! I love surprises, even though I always beg for hints. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...