Sunday, June 17, 2012

First Father's Day (with photos!!!)

Happy First Father's Day to my wonderful husband!

We've had a fantastic weekend visiting with family, and celebrating my sister V's wedding! She was a gorgeous bride! Without further ado... here at last is Caleb Michael!!!

First Father's Day (yes, chopped & donated my hair!)

Baby Tux! :)

He loved looking at his beautiful aunt V!



Me, my sisters M & S


Little Man! 

Hanging out with Granddad

Who wants to take me to my first baseball game? on June 6th


Memorial Day weekend - 5 weeks old



New Catholic!! - May 20 (4 weeks old)


 May 17th

3 days old... I'm going home!!!







15 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby!!! Happy 1st Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, he is SO DARN CUTE! Love the pictures...thanks for sharing! And Happy Father's Day to your hub! What a special one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is precious!!!! Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is he?!?! Happy Father's Day to Mr. Isaiah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so handsome!!!!!! Happy fathers day to your husband!! Hope y'all had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Love the family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so adorable!!! I'm smitten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a handsome little boy! I have been waiting to see his precious face and am so glad you could share pictures now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm smitten right along with Hebrews :) He has captured my heart. Sweet, sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhhh, soooooooo HANDSOME!!! And ADORABLE!!! And SUCH a cutie!!! I have been waiting with baited breath for pictures of your little guy!!! Happy First Father's Day, Mr. Isaiah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Time for an update and more pics..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...