Wednesday, September 26, 2012

5 months!

C turned 5 months on Saturday! It really seems like yesterday that we got the call and went to the hospital to meet him and bring him home. His smiles melt my heart and I every day I am more and more grateful to be his mom!

C was born with a beautiful head of hair... however, it was getting very long and starting to get knotted when I washed it. And, I confess, one day my earring also got caught in it! Since I know curly hair is very forgiving, I decided I would try cutting his hair on my own. It will grow back, right? :)

His hair on the back of his head is straight from lying on it, so I didn't touch that. I just cut the top part where the curls were starting to get out of control...

Bubbles!!!

Here we go!

You're funny Mom. I hope my hair still looks good.

How do I look?

Handsome, you say? Well, thank you very much!

10 comments:

  1. SOOOOOO handsome!!!!! He is adorable! <3
    I can't believe he's 5 months! Time is FLYING by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! I too cannot believe it has already been 5 months. The time goes by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a GREAT job!! He is soooooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is Mr. Personality, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So handsome - that smile is adorable!!!

    Happy 5 months! (Really? 5 months already? - wow, time really has flown!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweetheart.....and where did the last 5 months go?!?! I cannot wait for our sweet Steeler babies to meet up someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super handsome!!! Love his smile and his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg - he is SOOOO precious!!!

    i had to click through your name on my blog to find you here and am so glad i did! i'm a fellow catholic girl too! :-)

    love love love your little man! just too sweet - that smile is to die for! :-)

    all the best to you,
    samantha :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...