Tuesday, July 5, 2011

What you can get for free...

So far for my birthday (coming up on Sunday), I've received via email, a coupon for a free... breakfast at IHOP, a treat at Rita's, a creation at Cold Stone, a dessert at Eat-n-Park, a "surprise" on my MyPanera card, a scoop from Baskin Robbins, Chocolate Fondue for 2 at the Melting Pot, and a 1/3 burger from Fuddruckers. Where do I begin??? :)


Well, I don't know where I'll go first to use up those freebies, but I am really looking forward to this weekend. We're going to see Wicked!!! I am sooooo excited! I've been wanting to see it for years! We're planning on a nice early dinner out afterwards, at one of my favorite restaurants. They take great care of my GF needs. Yum!!


DH and I had a great weekend - we spent Friday night with his brother, and his brother's former roommate and girlfriend - made homemade pizza, and had a few good rounds of bananagrams. Saturday we enjoyed dinner with some friends and their kids - I was quite content, and only a tad jealous of their newest 2-month old addition. And the baby had to be one of the best ever - he was quite content to sit in his little rocker chair, and he never even made a peep! Sunday, we ended up spending time with the family of some good friends of ours. The couple, D&M, live within walking distance of us. D plays soccer with my DH and M is another musician, so it's a great friendship. D's family is all quite musical, so we ended up playing and singing for over 2 hours with everyone, ending with a rousing rendition of some patriotic hymns, sung in harmony.


This week - SW visits tomorrow for her last visit - I'm trying like mad to get all the paperwork done. I just want to hand it in and be done with it. :) She'll do her walk-through of the house. Fortunately, since DH's brother was here, I cleaned a lot on Friday, so I just need to do some quick de-cluttering. 


Happy 4-day week!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a lot of free stuff for your birthday!

    You're going to LOVE Wicked! Since seeing it I've had the soundtrack in my car.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I'm all over that fondue from Melting Pot. I LOVE fondue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, wicked is so good! You are going to love it! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...