Saturday, August 25, 2012

HWFD: Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa

Wowza. Another Pinterest find. This was a.ma.zing. :) I meant to take pictures of the process and our plates, but it was gone before I could blink! I LOVE salmon - and when we have it I always wait and get the wild caught when it's on sale. It's so much better for you and the flavor is so much better too.

Recipe source

Notes:
I didn't grill it - I used my trusty stainless steel AllClad pan, drizzled with olive oil (enough to lightly coat the bottom of the pan).
I made about 1 pound of salmon, so I halved the seasonings part of the recipe, but I made the entire salsa recipe - ha! Avocado. Enough said.
I used half of a large jalapeno pepper for my "hot pepper" - it added just enough of a kick for me.

DH & I agreed it's totally company-worthy.... so... who's coming for dinner? ;)

Hope you all are having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. How do you find time to cook with a baby?
    This looks amazing. We have salmon in the fridge. maybe I should try this soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie you should! It really was amazing!!
      And DH was taking care of C. That's how. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...