Thursday, August 9, 2012

What we've been up to :)

Sheesh! It's been a while! With all the traveling this summer, I almost feel like I need another vacation. :) It's good to be home. I have no plans to go anywhere for at least a month, maybe 2! 

We enjoyed a lovely 2 weeks away - first with DH's family, then with my family at the lake. C was a real trooper - no problems with all the driving (6-7 hours to Ohio, 3 hours to the lake, and 6-7 hours to get home (with a stop in Pittsburgh overnight to break up that drive). I even have a break from teaching these next 2 weeks - most students are on vacation, with the exception of my one adult who had a lesson last night. But, here are some photos from our trips...

C enjoyed his first few rides in his stroller - with the exception of one time at the lake, when I ended up carrying him for a while, while DH pushed the empty stroller, haha. :)



The lake is always relaxing and perfect for naps...


We got in a lot of waterskiing and rides on the jet ski :)


C got ready for his first dip in the lake...


He wasn't sure what to think at first...



I'm so glad he will be able to enjoy this family tradition year after year! 


His bathtub was a little small... but it worked...


He loved the attention from his cousins, especially L - she was born the month DH & I were married!


Naptime continued to be popular...


 and we loved watching the sunsets each night...



Just having the whole family together is the best!


We hope you are having a wonderful summer too!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh those sunglasses! I could eat him up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has grown so much! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! Looks like you all had a great time at the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun few weeks and I love all the pictures.

    He reminds me of Isaac from Call Me Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun time!!! I know what you mean about needing a vacation after a vacation! :-). We travel a lot too. :-)
    SUCH cute photos of C!!!!!!! He is adorable!!! And how cute is the "bathtub" shot?!? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...