Tuesday, May 20, 2014

All is well :)

We are still counting down the days until TPR! Once midnight hits on April 28th, she is officially ours! :) Baby girl is really a dream baby. I thought C was a great sleeper as a baby - I think she's even better! Not comparing - really, I'm not, but she falls asleep easily on her own at least half the time. She's sleeping up to 4 hours at a time during the night, so that has been fabulous. If only I went to bed on time myself... ;)

Baby girl is also GROWING! In 10 days she gained 1 pound and 3 ounces! Not bad for adding more than 20% body weight! She is eating well. She is still on Similac but hopefully we can get our act together later this week to transition her to the raw milk formula.

Anyway... please continue to pray for the next week or so and then I can finally share photos!!!! :-D

In the meantime, here are two photos of our late morning activities today....

Is it an out of season boot storage box? Nope. Definitely a pool! He was entertained for at least 45 minutes and I didn't have to keep running water in the bathroom to do it! Win. Well, except my boots no longer have a home...




5 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you and wondering how things are going (see my FB msg to prove it). So glad things continue moving forward. Can't wait to see pictures SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see those pics. :) C is super adorable in the pics you've posted here. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it's going well! Love the "pool". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pool idea!!! I can't wait too see pics of your sweet babe!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...