Thursday, May 29, 2014

Introducing... Baby G!!!

Thank you all for your prayers!! TPR was Tuesday at midnight and I am thrilled to finally introduce baby G!!! I'll stop writing since I know the pictures are most important . ;)

1 day old
Big brother!
6 days old
Potential boyfriends... meet my big brother. And good luck.
To say that C adores his sister is an understatement. He dotes on her and always asks
to hold her or help feed her. And when we let him, he doesn't want to let her go!!
We are in awe of the amazing woman her birthmother is and of the privilege we've been given by the gift of her life.

Again thank you all for your prayers! It's such a relief to know she is truly ours!!

"As for God, his way is perfect." 
Psalm 18

9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! She is just precious. And yes, she will have a very protective big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baby! Congrats, and also Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little love!!!!! Love her and congrats!!!!,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! She's a sweetie. I just love that last photo of them together, and I love that he's so excited about her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is beautiful! Congratulations to your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHHHHH!!! I love the pictures! She is ADORABLE!!!!! <3 I am SO HAPPY for you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so wonderful! Love every one of those pics. She's beautiful!! Congrats, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful! Congratulations! I love love love the pic with her on her big brother's lap! Cutest family EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...