Monday, June 16, 2014

Baby G - Baptized! :)

We had a lovely weekend for Baby G's baptism. My sister, S, was her godmother, our good friend M, was her godfather. The best part about the weekend was that all of our siblings were able to be in town for the day. My parents worked like crazy and prepared food (mom and MIL) and set up tables (dad) and chairs for both immediate family and some extended family to come and celebrate afterward. We are so blessed!

Some photos from our day:

Baptismal gown - 106 years old :) 
Welcome, sweet new Catholic!!
Godmother, my sister S - isn't she pretty! :)
My 2 BIL and SIL and I sang at Communion
Magnificat by Fr. James Chepponis (a priest from the diocese) and
Stainer - God So Loved the World
I LOVE singing with them!!! C's godmother and I sang the Magnificat at C's baptism so I was glad to do the same for G.
I think this was the only photo C was "still" for!
Yup, trying to escape!
Maybe he'll smile if I carry him this way?
The best attempt for my mom's Christmas card this year!
Hubby, G's godfather, BIL, my Dad, my FIL and BIL - some really great dads!
4 generations! 
Nana, I just have to tell you about my day...
Cousins!
I have some other pretty big news (no, I'm not pregnant) that I didn't want to reveal all in one post... stay tuned for more news later this week! :)

5 comments:

  1. LOL, glad you clarified that (can't tell you how many friends that has happened too). Such a beautiful and sweet day. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Welcome to the Church, little G! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations little G welcome to the Church! Looks like it was a beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! What a beautiful baptism. Love the pics of C squirming. Sorry that he wouldn't stay still for that perfect photo, but the squirminess is pretty cute. :) Looking forward to hearing your big news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh, so beautiful! What an exciting time for you all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...