Also, I know I'm a day late, but DH received this list from a friend of ours who is a priest. It's a great help to honor Mary in the month of May. Enjoy!
31 Days of May
For the month of May, each day, consider one aspect of Mary's life and pray that you might be able to follow her motherly example.
1. Faith: Lord, I believe. I want to believe as the one who believes most. Lord, increase my faith!
2. Hope: Lord, I hope. I want to hope as the one who hopes most. Lord, increase my hope!
3. Charity: Lord, I love. I want to love as the one who loves most. Lord, increase my love!
4. Love for God the Father: Hail Mary, Daughter of God the Father, teach me to live as a child of God. For God, all the glory. Deo omnis gloria!
5. Love for God the Son: Hail Mary, Mother of God the Son, teach me to love Jesus.
6. Love for God the Holy Spirit: Hail Mary, Spouse of God the Holy Spirit.
7. Humility: Mary knows herself to be nothing before God: Behold the handmaid of the Lord, be it done unto me according to your word. (Lk 1:38)
8. Fortitude, strength of character: Holy Mary, our refuge and our strength.
9. Fidelity: Mary is ever faithful: Most sweet heart of Mary, keep us on the safe way.
10. Purity, chastity: Mother of the Fair Love, help your children.
11. Poverty, detachment: Lord, set my heart free from all earthly ties.
12. Obedience to the divine will: Not my will, but yours be done. (Lk 22:42)
13. Cooperation with God's plan of Redemption: Mary, let it be.
14. Life of prayer: Mary, teach me to pray more and better all the time.
15. Care for little things: Mary, may I put greater effort in everything.
16. Spirit of service: Lord, like Mary, I will serve you! Serviam!
17. Wholehearted dedication to God: Mary, I'm all yours. Totus Tuus. (St. JPII)
18. Patience: Holy Mary, Queen of Peace, teach me to be patient.
19. Perseverance: Most Sweet Heart of Mary, prepare us a safe way. (St. Josemaria Escriva)
20. Love for Jesus and St. Joseph: Jesus, Mary and Joseph, may I always be with you. (St. Josemaria)
21. Sense of Responsibility: Mary, teach me to be in the little things of each day.
22. Love for souls, apostolic zeal: Jesus and Mary: souls! Apostolic souls! They are for you, for your glory. (Cf. The Way, n. 804, St. Josemaria)
23. Gratitude to God: Thanks be to you, O Lord, thanks be to you.
24. Love for the Cross: Mary, may your love bind me to your Son's cross.
(Cf. The Way, n. 497, St. Josemaria)
25. Order: Most Sweet Heart of Mary, make my heart burn with love for Jesus.
26. Concern for the Church: Mary, help me to love my Mother, the Church.
27. Cheerful acceptance of contradictions: Mary, cause of our joy, pray for us.
28. Perfection in her work: Virgin most faithful, help me to put greater care in all that I do.
29. Confident petition to God for all our needs: Holy Mary, pray for us always.
30. Motherly care for us her children: Most Sweet Heart of Mary, show yourself to be our mother. (St. Josemaria)
31. Prompt correspondence to grace: Mother of divine grace, intercede for us.