Friday, October 17, 2014

Photos of C and G :)

Aren't you glad it's Friday? This year DH's company changed some of their vacation policies so this year he gets the national holidays off. It was nice to have a short week! :) This weekend we're going to try to get out (as long as it doesn't rain) to pick pumpkins. Other than that, we don't have plans. I'm looking forward to getting a few things hung around the house - a mirror in the dining room and some other art/photos.

And now for a few photos of C & G! I realized I haven't been as good at taking photos of G as I did of C (poor second child) so I've been making an effort to take more. Keeping my camera in an accessible place helped. :) They change so quickly and I don't want to miss anything!

a sweet little girl found her sweet little toes!
tummy time
G, let me help you smile
Stop it, C! (not happy about the help)
See, I can smile when I want to!
Happy Friday - hope you all have a great weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. So precious! Cannot believe how much they have grown. Enjoy your weekend. Praying for sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! Sorry I haven't been commenting (reading on Bloglovin') but I'm here lurking! Your baby girl is SO CUTE. OMG. I just want to eat her up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...