Friday, April 29, 2011

The.re Be Dra.gons

I don't know if any of you have heard of the movie coming out the first weekend of May called Th.ere Be Dra.gons, but I wanted to spread the word! :) You can see the preview by clicking on the link. It's a great movie about the Spanish civil war. It's a story of love, friendship and forgiveness and tells the story of St. Jose.maria Esc.riva and a childhood friend. I've seen extended previews and it looks fantastic. Finally - a great movie portraying a priest in a positive manner! :) It's opening in selected cities next weekend across the country, and depending on how well it does opening weekend, will open in more. If you click on "tickets" on the site, you can see what cities it will be opening in. It was directed by Ro.land Jo.ffe, who directed The Mis.sion and The Kill.ing Fi.elds.

2 comments:

  1. I've been dying to see this! And I just found out it's going to be playing in my little town - so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Nicole! I can't wait to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...