Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It's a good day to be grateful. I realize that tomorrow is probably CD1 based on my lovely PMS symptoms today :) but here goes...

Today I'm especially thankful for...

1). This lovely lady's announcement!! As I sat there at Mass this morning, the lector began the first reading with "A reading from the letter to the Hebrews"... I just grinned and grinned. If anyone saw me, they probably thought I was nuts!

2) My awesome hubby... I'm grateful that he works so hard to provide for us and that I'm able to continue my amazing job of home-maker and part-time piano teacher. We certainly wouldn't be making it on my salary, ha!

3) We're leaving in an hour (I hope!) for our adoption class. Well - it's tomorrow morning, but we're staying overnight tonight nearby so we don't have to drive 3 hours tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

4) A clean house. I had some time today to work around the house and I guess I just feel better after getting rid of those dust bunnies. :)

5) Game night! We're having some friends over on Saturday... I don't know what all we'll be playing, but Taboo is high on my list. It's my favorite.

6) Dutch apple pie. The one I made last week for the big 25 party turned out so well I'm making another for Saturday night. Yummm....

What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE a clean house!

    I'm grateful that our cleaning lady is coming tomorrow and that we have a PD day so no students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by today! Go STEELERS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful adoption class. I guess that would be an appropriate place for AF to arrive....and you can confidently say....well HERE is what I'm doing about this stinking IF!

    Thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, I'm a sucker for pie and Dutch apple sounds great, recipe please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Game nights are the best. We're having one on Saturday, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your adoption class! We just got back from ours and it was truly inspiring. I think you will love every minute of it!

    Dutch apple pie...yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...