Monday, December 5, 2011

My first Award! :)

Wow! My first award(s)! A big, big, big thank you to these 3 lovely ladies JennyKaren and Renewing Moments!!



Apparently my head must be in the sand (or, in cookie dough (see previous post)) but I completely missed that I had been nominated! So thank you, thank you, thank you!!


The Liebster Award spotlights up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.  In return for the award, the recipient bestows the award on five of their favorite bloggers.  

I tried to find bloggers for my 5 picks who have not been nominated yet, but there may be duplicates....

My nominees are:
1. Patiently Waiting

Jeremiah and AYWH's blogs were the first blogs I began reading - a little over a year ago! Without their willingness to record their struggle with IF and their adoption stories, I wouldn't be blogging, and I certainly wouldn't be adopting... and I would still feel very much alone as an infertile Catholic. 

But really - ALL of the blogs I follow are my favorites. :) It's hard to pick just five! I feel so blessed to be part of this community!

Upon receipt of the Liebster Blog Award, there are a few very simple rules: (BUT NO PRESSURE!)

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...