Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, Friends! :)

We had a lovely weekend visiting my sister V, her husband and my new niece!! :) She is a gorgeous baby... C was so excited to meet her!! :)

She was just precious! :) Ahhh, little girls and all things pink! :)


C learned to crawl up the stairs while we were there! He did his first CrossFit workout too... 3 rounds of stairs for time. Haha. :) He's walking even better now. Still mostly steps without realizing it, but letting go of support more and more. Crazy!!!! And he's almost 26 pounds. Sheesh, boy. You better be walking soon! Mommy is getting a workout!!


Nope, not interested in looking at the camera. He just wanted my necklace. 

Anyway, it was a wonderful weekend. We split up to get to the Good Friday liturgy (after going to mass on Holy Thursday, and driving late, C was quite a bit sleep deprived). So - we stuck to his nap schedule on Friday. Saturday, DH went to the Vigil alone (the first one I've missed in years, but someone needed to stay with C. We went to Mass on Sunday (it was pouring when we left), so didn't get pics outside, but had a great brunch and relaxed the rest of the day. We didn't do an egg hunt - that wasn't part of my family tradition growing up - we hunted for our Easter baskets with some help from a jelly bean trail left by the Easter bunny. :) DH's family did an egg hunt. I don't know what we'll do next year. C got a few books this year. He loves the books by Sandra Boynton! He sat quietly on my lap Monday morning for almost 20 minutes while I read to him. I guess they were a winner! :)

We're home now and getting back into the swing of things... catching up on blogs and FB! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful time with family. Such a precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter.
    Cute pics!
    What a big boy. Isaiah had his 18 month well check yesterday and was 27 lbs. I keep thinking that he is small for his age (compared to Bella), but he is in the 74th percentile for weight and 95th for height. I bet C is off the charts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss not wearing jewelry all the time! Anthony is obsessed with eating it and I worry about choking! I love our sweet boys! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love C's face checking out his new cousin!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...