Friday, April 12, 2013

what makes me smile



 He follows me when I'm vacuuming and helps to "push" it along. :)

Baby shoes. My heart flutters every time I see them.



Sunny days - it's so nice to be outside!!




Kisses in the mirror.



Pots and pans. I wonder what he's making for dinner tonight?

My Grandma has one of those lazy susan corner cabinets that spin all the way around. When my sister S and I were little, we used to walk in and around the back of the cabinet. Sorry C - Mama doesn't have that kind of cabinet anymore!




The result of C liking to sit on my lap when I'm working on the computer.



My best unloading helper. Clean or dirty... it doesn't matter. :)


I'm going on retreat this weekend - you will all be in my prayers! Happy Friday! :)


2 comments:

  1. Gosh, his hair is so awesome!! Super cute boy!!

    He makes me smile too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious. He is really getting around these days!! If you would say an extra prayer for our youngest, Katie...she is away at school and they have sent her to the ER for more tests due to elevated liver function. Hard for this momma to be 12 hours away right now. Thank God for wonderful friends who are by her side.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...