Monday, January 20, 2014

Bauble Bar - some pretty bling!

Have you seen the site Bauble Bar? I typically do not wear a lot of jewelry, but I've come to appreciate how it can really bring outfits to life. I am often in jeans and a simple sweater, top or tee, so when I head out of the house, I like to add a little scarf or some bling to look a bit more pulled together. I think Bauble Bar has some reasonably priced selections.

This necklace is the one I just purchased using Christmas money - I love the deep blue/purple color and wore it this weekend with a white dress shirt and black skinny pants and boots:

Cabochon Blossom Necklace 

It comes in a deep pink color as well, but sadly, it is now on their wait list!

These I like too:
Fuchsia Layered Petals Bib Necklace

Navi Blossom Bib
Mini Hex Strand

Have you found any great websites for reasonably priced jewelry? Do you like statement necklaces?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these!

    I've bought statement necklaces from this site, and they're great quality - http://www.ilycouture.com/Default.asp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie - I'll check it out! :)

      Delete
  3. NO I did not know about this website! I love all of these! I will blame our upcoming cc bill on you:-). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...