Well... it's a little earlier than we thought might happen - but we are getting shown tomorrow! Whatever happens, DH and I both said we feel peaceful - we are just open to God's will!
If you would pray for the birthmother who has a tough decision to make tomorrow, I'd appreciate it! Thank you!!