Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day, friends! I hope you have a wonderful day, whether you are celebrating with husbands, family or friends! :)

We're keeping it pretty low key tonight and sticking with our Friday night tradition of homemade pizza, but I'm making these cupcakes for dessert:

Recipe here - Strawberry Shortcake Cupcakes, Against All Grain
I'm debating about using the meringue icing or making the vanilla one (adding the strawberries) that I have in Danielle's cookbook. Some of the comments said the honey taste was more noticeable than they'd like. Anyway, they look delicious!

Some other Valentine fun - a few of things on Pinterest:

Free printable: source

Cute craft: source

Sweet home decor: source

And, lastly some Valentine fonts that I've downloaded since I am a serious font junkie. I think reading something in Times NR or Arial is part of my purgatory, haha. :) You can click on the names found below to find a link if you'd like to download your own copy. They are all freebies. :)


  1. Vanessa’s Valentine
  2. Forget Me Not
  3. Good Vibrations
  4. I love what you do
  5. Honey Script
  6. KG Heart Doodles
  7. Love You Too
  8. Loyal Fame
  9. Valentine Hearts
  10. KR Heartalicious
There are also some great free fonts on the website Kevin and Amanda.

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day. The cupcakes sound yummy. Love all the fun fonts! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day!! Those cupcakes look deeeelicioussss!! You'll have to let us know how they turned out. Also, LOVE all the crafts and LOVE all the fonts. I'm a little font crazy myself! You're feeding my addiction. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie - they were delicious!!! :) I definitely recommend them! I did make vanilla icing instead, and mixed it with berries. Yum!

      Delete
  3. Those cupcakes look so good! I do find honey has a very distinct taste- agave can be a good replacement.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...