Sunday, December 23, 2012

Please pray for my Grandma

Prayer buddy - and everyone else! - please pray especially for my Grandma. She is 86... came down with pneumonia and is in the hospital as of this afternoon. She's pretty dehydrated, and her doctors are giving her antibiotics by IV - they won't discharge her until she's had a few days of them, so at the earliest, she'll come home Christmas day. We have always celebrated Christmas Day evening at her house with my mom's side of the family. Needless to say, we'll be moving that celebration... if she's up to it, to maybe next weekend. I don't know that anyone is super concerned - but she is 86 and pneumonia is not fun (I had it twice as a kid and I can remember being completely miserable).

Thank you!!!

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear of her illness. My MIL is 94 and has had pneumonia numerous times. Very scary. Especially at that age. Praying for healing and that she gets to spend part of the holiday with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I will definitely be praying!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...