Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 30: A great week with family

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We just returned from a great week with family. It was lots of fun watching C play with his cousin X!

While I was pretty bad about keeping up with posting every day this month, I still found so many things to be grateful for each day. I also found a few areas I need to work on - temperance being one of them! :)

With that in mind, I'm going to take a little blogging break for Advent. I know some of you have done it for Lent (I did FB last year, but not the blogs). I've decided in order to really focus on preparing for Christmas that I need a break from both. (Please pray for me - it's going to be tough. :)) I will still have comments sent to my email - so if you need to get in touch, go ahead and contact me that way! 

I will be praying especially for those of you still longing for a child. I remember so well how tough the holidays can be when you are waiting. You are always close to my heart. May God give you His peace this Advent.

Long lay the world,
in sin and error pining
'til He appeared,
and the soul felt its worth.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog header! It feels like Summer looking at the pictures. I have the heater on and am under a blanket with a cuddly cat. I wish it were warm again! :)
    Have a blessed Advent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Advent! And I think "Cousin X" is the coolest sounding name ever =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...