Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4: Sometimes you have to call the professionals

Ones with a snake longer than 25 feet. Our kitchen sink has been clogged since Thursday last week. After trying every known google remedy, we're calling in the professionals. Again.

Any recommendations on garbage disposals? Our 2 year old insinkerator has been a dud since installed. (This is the 3rd time - 2nd time in 4 months - that we need it unclogged.) We put down only coffee grounds and egg shells. I wasn't thinking and put down a bunch of lettuce and broccoli. I'm curious to see if that's what did it!

And I'm thankful that we have a nice emergency fund thanks to following Dave Ramsey!

3 comments:

  1. When we had issues, with our disposal, we were told to not put egg shells down it. For what it's worth. IT seems common to put down there, but apparently not so good for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer! Yes, I second the no egg shell thing. I had horrible problems when I did that, but no since I don't do that anymore.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to Dave Ramsey! I just paid off my student loans (10 years of payments) and we're starting to build our emergency fund. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...