Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Day 5: The Professionals and being past Step 3

Today I'm thankful that the "professionals" have gotten rid of the clog. That's the good news. The bad news is that we need a system flush - he said the line has a lot of grease built up and the problem is likely to happen again unless it's cleaned. Since this is the 3rd time it's happened in less than 2 years, the hydro-jet flush is scheduled for tomorrow. So… that was a pretty penny we didn't plan on spending.

The good news is that we are past Step 3 of Dave Ramsey's financial plan, so the "drain" won't hit us hard. At some point, I'm going to finish my post on Dave and how much he's helped us financially, but that will have to wait until after November. :)

Until tomorrow we're not really supposed to use the sink, so it's take-out tonight! We almost never order it (I'm sure I can count the number of times on the fingers of one hand since getting married), but since I'm still fighting this darn cold, I'm happy to take a night off from cooking.

Happy Tuesday, friends! Don't forget to vote!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love Dave Ramsey! We did FPU at a time where we really needed some money spending help, and now several years later, we are working our way through the steps as well. We're on the save for college one...Step 5, I think. Haven't started that step, but we're ready to and need to. Can't wait to read your Dave post!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...