Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WHW: Valentine's Day craft

Welcome Home Wednesdays


Yup. Pinterest strikes again! I saw some cute Valentine's day printables and remembered the card I made for DH last year... 

I have a Martha Stewart hearts all-over-the-page punch (I love those!!!) so I grabbed that, a piece of hot pink cardstock, a piece of white cardstock (to layer behind), some tiles from our Bananagrams game, a frame I already had, and in about 5 minutes, came up with this:

I really like how it turned out! :)
*Note to self - do not punch directly over the tablecloth. Picking up little tiny hearts is annoying. :)

Here it is in our living room.

Do you have any cute Valentine's decorations?

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No good ideas ... I borrow those from others like you!
    SO cute! And simple that even I could do it! :-D Win, Win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Thanks so much for your comment on my post. Glad you found me at Jen's! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...