Monday, March 21, 2011

Delicious GF muffin recipe

Right before Christmas I discovered the best GF flour - Ju.les Glu.ten Free. I used it in all my Christmas cookie recipes, including pizzelles, cut-out cookies, peanut blossoms, and so on. It was fantastic - just a one-for-one substitution. (Side note: Mr. Wonderful and I hosted a Christmas party and no one was able to tell that they were GF. Success!)

Anyway, today I had a bunch of over-ripe bananas and was looking for a muffin recipe. Here's a great one: GF Blueberry Muffins. Ju.les has a great blog of GF recipes.

I made a few substitutions - I used Cho.bani greek yogurt (strawberry) instead of the sour cream, and I also used chopped fresh strawberries instead of the blueberries. (I thought I had some frozen and didn't.) I didn't include the flaxseed, which is optional, also because I didn't have any.

Yummy!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. oh yum!

    And I'd like to personally vouch that, yes, the Christmas cookies were delish...and I could not tell any difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerry! Nothing like affirmation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...