Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Prayers please! :)

I had my third scan today of the ultrasound series. (It's CD15). This morning I was told that the tech heard some sounds that would indicate the follicle was either rupturing or starting to rupture. I think that was how she put it. Please pray that tomorrow will be the last scan! :) I've almost always identified P as CD16... plus, after the last round of ultrasounds, I'd be thrilled if I only had 4 scans this cycle. :)

Prayer Buddy, I'm offering my 5:20 am wake-ups and early drives for you!!

I haven't noticed any changes with the Evening Primrose oil, but I didn't add it until pretty late in my cycle (I was supposed to start CD1). I am on FertileAid, Fertile CM, the Primrose oil and the amoxicillin for good CM. I noticed a decent change after I started the Fertile CM, but I'm beginning to wonder if this is overkill? I used to have pretty good CM, but haven't the last number of months. I have so many alarms on my phone now for pill-time.... Some are twice a day, some three times, some 4 times. I've tried not to think about it too much since my head starts spinning when I do, haha!

Alright... come on follicle, BURST already!! :)

14 comments:

  1. Perhaps saying a prayer to St. Jude will help? I know that he helped me when I thought my follie wasn't going to rupture when I was in NJ.

    Burst, follie, burst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on follicle....burst open and release that egg! I know what you mean about all the medications.....it can be mind-numbing at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you could hear a follicle rupture. That's kinda funny. I hope it ruptures tomorrow and you can be done with the scans! I know what you mean about the alarms for all the meds. I get anxious sometimes thinking about whether I took this or that, and what time I need to take the next thing, and how far apart I need to space vitamins from certain meds. Ugh. Exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that it makes it easier on you this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on follicle!! :) I use my phone alarms to take some of my pills too. There's no way I'd remember without it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds promising! Come on, follicle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for God's Plan for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No freaking way...they can hear a follicle rupture? That's SO cool! LoL. I truly am fascinated. Wishing that follie a burst of glory!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...