Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thanks, Rebecca, for hosting! :)

Today I am thankful for...

1) The new desktop photo I mentioned here. It's on my phone now too... and has proven to be a REALLY good reminder that I have much to be thankful for. It just makes me smile! And... then I want to jump up and down like Snoopy and Charlie Brown! I've resisted... so far. :)

2) My awesome hubby. He's away on business this week (shall I mention that he's in Hawaii? No, I shouldn't mention that. Forget I said anything.) I miss him LIKE CRAZY!!! It is so good to hear his voice at night - with the time difference, we haven't had much of a chance to talk. Although last night I started falling asleep on the phone! Oops. I was that tired.

3) A clean house. Well, I need to put stuff away from dinner. But I'm thankful to be done with dusting and sweeping and everything else. (Pitts.burghers say "sweep" not "vacuum". I know, I know, it's weird. And not technically correct. Oh man, did DH ever tease me after we got married and I talked about sweeping the carpet!)

4) Family. Can't wait for the rest of them to arrive tomorrow!!

5) The gift of music. (I need to practice more!)

6) Did I mention my awesome hubby? And how much I miss him? I can't wait for him to get home!!!

3 comments:

  1. #1 - We can jump up and down like Snoopy and Charlie Brown together next week. (Although, we might find ourselves without husbands to eat lunch with if we do so in public...)

    #3 - ha! I never even thought about "sweeping" being Pittsburghese, I total sweep the carpet too!

    Thanks for joining me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, Hawaii ... I'm jealous! I hope he's having a blast and gets you something amazing!
    I had no idea that you called it sweeping the carpet. ?!?!? Hmmm ... don't know if I could get used to that terminology. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...