Thanks, Rebecca, for hosting! :)
Today I am thankful for...
1) The new desktop photo I mentioned here. It's on my phone now too... and has proven to be a REALLY good reminder that I have much to be thankful for. It just makes me smile! And... then I want to jump up and down like Snoopy and Charlie Brown! I've resisted... so far. :)
2) My awesome hubby. He's away on business this week (shall I mention that he's in Hawaii? No, I shouldn't mention that. Forget I said anything.) I miss him LIKE CRAZY!!! It is so good to hear his voice at night - with the time difference, we haven't had much of a chance to talk. Although last night I started falling asleep on the phone! Oops. I was that tired.
3) A clean house. Well, I need to put stuff away from dinner. But I'm thankful to be done with dusting and sweeping and everything else. (Pitts.burghers say "sweep" not "vacuum". I know, I know, it's weird. And not technically correct. Oh man, did DH ever tease me after we got married and I talked about sweeping the carpet!)
4) Family. Can't wait for the rest of them to arrive tomorrow!!
5) The gift of music. (I need to practice more!)
6) Did I mention my awesome hubby? And how much I miss him? I can't wait for him to get home!!!