Thanks Rebecca for hosting!
This will be brief.... I am about to take a nap. :)
1) My DH... he's my rock, in so many way. I can't imagine going through all of this without his strength. I'm sure lucky I get to spend forever with him.
2) Having the chance this week to meet the beautiful Ania... we talked for 3 hours straight! It was my first blogger meet up and it was perfect. It was such a blessing to meet you Ania... I can't wait to see you again and meet Rebecca as well in less than 2 weeks! :) And yes, we definitely have to take photos!!
3) My car... which just turned 100,000 miles... she has been doing great since I've put almost 2500 miles on her in the past 2 1/2 weeks. While DH and I travel back and forth to visit family, we often take his car. Mine usually gets 6-7,000 per year. It's probably wondering what in the world happened. I think my FSA will reimburse mileage for medical treatment... I'm REALLY hoping anyway!
4) A flexible work schedule. I've had to reschedule a bunch of piano lessons and everyone has been just terrific. Several of the familes know of our struggles, which helps, but still... it's nice that they've been so flexible!
5) Sleep. I'll be even more thankful when I get more. :-D I'm absolutely exhausted... I have no idea what that follicle is up to, but it's still growing just a little since yesterday. So... I'm heading back to PA for another scan tomorrow (Friday).
6) My sister is flying in on Saturday (the one who lived with us a bit this summer before moving to TN) and I'm super excited. She'll be working at her old office during the week so she's here for 10 days! Yippee! But please pray that I am NOT driving to PA after tomorrow or at the latest, Saturday. And then, the second weekend, I have 2 more sisters coming to visit and the future BIL as well. Full house!
7). Naps... yes, I'm going to take one now!