Saturday, April 7, 2012

October Baby

Have any of you seen October Baby? DH and I have been trying to get to see it since it came out but our weekends have been booked. Not completely, but we are cheap and go to the earliest showing. :) Anyway... wow. We both thought it was excellent -- really well done. I think I even liked it better than Bella. I don't want to mention details and spoil it... you should just go see it! :) And you should definitely have tissues handy!!!

John Schneider was in it too... he was my favorite Duke boy. :)

7 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to, but the closest place it's coming is still 2 hours away. :( Hopefully I can rent it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister saw it and said it was amazing but it is already out of the theaters here! I hope to rent it when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We saw the movie & liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DH and I really liked it too. Yes, I was glad I had brought tissues along. When I heard that the filmmakers were donating 10% of the profits to a charity supporting and adoption and CPCs, I didn't mind going to the evening showing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen it but I have to say your title made my mind jump instantly to the thought that you had The Big Announcement to share. (obviously my mind jumps to conclusions faster than it does any kind of math). I will have to look up this movie though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw a poster for it the other week and was intrigued. We might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see this either! Thanks for the thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...