Monday, April 9, 2012

Prayer Buddy Reveal

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! This Lent I was blessed to pray for Refining Journey. It was so hard to refrain from commenting on her blog as she went through her surgeries. Refining Journey, I prayed for you and your intentions daily at mass, when I prayed the Rosary and during my Adoration hour on Fridays. I also offered up many of my morning drives and frustrations with the ultrasound series for you! I will continue to pray for your recovery and I hope that God blesses you with a little one!

I also want to thank Polkadot for being a great prayer buddy!!! Polkadot, I will continue to keep you in my prayers as well!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, and Happy Easter!!

    Just checking in - how is Paleo going?!!
    We should have a recipe-swap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter, TCIE! I Love Paleo! I love it even more when I follow it and don't stray like I did with cake and pecan-cinnamon rolls and jelly beans this weekend, haha! :)

      Definitely!! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...