Thursday, April 5, 2012

We're getting shown!!! PLEASE PRAY!!!

I just got off the phone with our SW. She sent DH and me an email this morning... it seems to be a pretty good situation. Without going into details, the BM is young, a college student, and is specifically looking for a Catholic or Christian family and adoptive parents with a higher level of education. We will be shown on Tuesday.

Now... the only mild complication is that she is due 4 days after my sisters wedding in June. When I told DH about that part, he said "well, it's your mom and the twins." My mom was 9 months pregnant with my twin sisters at my aunt's wedding. They were born 2 days later. At the wedding, my dad got her on video saying "I made it!" And apparently the doctor told her not to go because she was already having contractions. She didn't tell my Dad that, though!

So anyway... please pray!!! I know it's in God's hands, but I was very happy that she is asking for a Catholic family. I don't know how many there are at our agency. Our SW said she would be shown up to 6 profiles.

Wishing you all a Blessed Triduum!

16 comments:

  1. You know I'm praying!!!!!!!!! Oh, I'm so excited for this step for you!! Many many prayers coming your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...exciting! Definitely praying! And you know, I'm sure your sister would understand if you couldn't make it to the wedding because your BM was in labor. But I also have confidence in a God who has perfect timing. Your DH could be right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. How exciting. This is such a hard journey with all the waiting and uncertainties! I pray for God's Will for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying! I think your sister would understand if you had to be there for the baby instead of the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. prayers for you, DH, the BM and baby .... I hope this is the right fit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!!!! This is so wonderful!!! Praying, praying, praying for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful! Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! How exciting!!!
    Praying hard for you! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...