Some days are just a "list post" kind of day, aren't they? :)
Today, I'm thankful for:
1) My super-amazing DH. :)
2) A great dinner last week with Rebecca!! I LOVE blogger meet-ups!
3) My retreat coming up this weekend... it will be so good to be quiet for a few days.
4) Our new glider chair and dresser and crib that were delivered for when we get "the call". We have the dresser and chair in place (DH has already declared that we will need to get another glider chair so we can each have one... I think that will need to wait until we move!) The crib is still in the box in the basement. Our desk is in the way... have to sell it on Craig.slist and then get a much smaller one. Then we'll get the crib in the room. I love the furniture! We ordered a set from JCP, then had to return it as the dresser was damaged. I didn't like the color anyway, so it was just as well. Did I blog about this already? Anyway, I will take pictures and post them after this weekend. Right now, there is still a bunch of stuff that needs to be moved elsewhere. Where else? I'm not sure... :-/
5) A surprise visit from my sister M, this past Sunday. She had to fly up to the area for a meeting on Monday, called Saturday night and asked if we could watch the hockey game together. Awesome! I so miss having her live nearby!
6) Local ultrasounds! I like not having my gas bill go up by $300 for the month! I have my scan for CD12 tomorrow. I have 4 small follicles on my right, and 6 on my left. The lead one is on my left. Interesting that I still have so many, without taking the Femara. What the heck is normal? And what on earth is my body doing?!? At least it will only have to go on for a few days next week. This weekend I'm on retreat and the office is closed anyway.
7) My first acupuncture appointment tomorrow. I'm REALLY excited! Maybe she'll have some suggestions as well.
What are you thankful for today?