Monday, January 30, 2012

Please pray...

for my sanity. I went for my 8th scan this morning, CD18 and was told it looked like I had ovulated. Yay!

Then, this evening I got an email from Dr. S....

I have looked at the scans from the last 4 days, including today. The leading follicle, on today's scan, has developed into an LUF.
There is a second follicle that has reached a mature size today, of 1.83 cm mean diameter. It would be good to see a scan tomorrow to see whether that follicle continues to grow, or ruptures, or becomes an LUF also.

Yeah... my response was pretty much *?#@!!!!!

Back to PA tomorrow for a NINTH scan.

Oh, and I have a migraine.

Terrific.

7 comments:

  1. So sorry I've been absent from the blog world here and sorry again that I had to cancel on you last week! You've had SO much going on! Do you think we could make this week work? I want to hear all about what's going on. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugggggg....praying for you. Offering Mass for you. Drive safely, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I am so so sorry! Prayers that second follie bursts nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So frustrating! I have a history of LUFS. It was first diagnosed at my ultrasound series in Omaha. I now have P+4 ultrasounds with each cycle to confirm ovulation and rule out LUFS. It is not the entire ultrasound series, just P+4. It appears that I only experience LUFS occasionally (like every 3rd to 4th cycle). Anyway, enough about me. I hope you have evidence of a burst follie today! Praying for good results and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh NO! I hate LUFs! I have had that a few times. I hope and pray that this is just a fluke. PRAYING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...