1) CD1. Ugh. I am doing the Follicular Ultrasound series starting on Tuesday, and I'm kind of interested to see what's going on. I also asked about getting another HSG done, and am waiting to hear what Dr. S says.
2) I am so, so, so excited to do another 40 Bags in 40 Days challenge. I know it's not Lent yet, but I was itching to start, so I already went through one closet. I figured if "the call" comes, I won't have time to work on it, so I better start now! I don't know why I hang on to older clothes - especially ones that I don't really like all that much. I took out It's All Too Much from the library again to get me in a good mindset. If I don't love it, why is it in my home??
3) One thing I discovered about myself is that I. love. Paper. Pretty little notepads, notebooks, stickers, etc, etc. But do I use them? Nah... I use the back of an envelope or whatever else I find lying around. I hereby resolve to start using them!! I can't remember what blog I read this on recently, but one woman told her daughter she needed to buy a new candle. Her daughter asked why she didn't use the one already sitting on the bookshelf. The woman replied that she was saving it. The daughter told her to save herself the trouble and not buy it the next time! Come to think of it, I think I have a purse I need to start using, too! :)
4) Despite being a lover-of-all-things-paper, I restrained myself tremendously when I went into Paper S.ource today. I've been wanting to check out the store for a while, and finally went in this morning when I was nearby getting some yummy olive oils from this place. (Side note: I got Lemon and Italian herb and can't wait to try them! I got a coupon earlier this week from Living Social so I got a good deal too!). Anyway... Paper S.ource. I made a few handmade cards this year, with the help of Mar.tha Ste.wart punches, and while there I discretely took some photos of sample cards to give myself ideas. I also checked out possible invites for my sister V's bridal shower and bachelorette party invites. My sister R, has been calling every few days to run ideas by me. I told her I'd start looking around for invite ideas and favors. Did any of you do favors for your bridal shower? I can't remember that I did, although I think there were prizes for games. Do you have any great suggestions? :)
5) I am so glad it's Friday. DH has been working some crazy hours this week - he's had training for several days which means the work he's not getting done during regular business hours, he's doing in the evening. This week has felt like we're ships passing in the night, and I miss him! :) We have NOTHING planned this weekend, which I am really looking forward to. Sometimes it's great to just hang out at home and relax.
6) Our Christmas tree is still up and still looking good! I can't believe it. We bought it the first weekend of December! I expected it to look like a Weeping Willow after we returned from our trip, based on prior experience, but it looked as perky as ever! I hate to take it down. It's definitely been the best tree we ever bought! I think it's a Balsam fir. I know it's not a Douglas or Frasier - so is that the only other fir? I kind of want to start putting decorations away, but iI love seeing it lit at night. Anyone else feel slightly depressed putting things away?
7) Now that the Stee.lers are out of the play-offs, who are you cheering for, my fellow Pittsburgh fans? I couldn't believe that last game, but for some reason, I didn't have a good feeling going into it. At least Sid.ney Cros.by should be back on the ice soon for the Pens! Yay!
Happy Friday, everyone!!