Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year! and Project 365: Days 1-5

Happy 2015! :) I'm going to do a post later this week on some of my resolutions for 2015, but for my first post this year, I''ll share my photos from the Project 365 - photo a day challenge this year that some of you had on FB.

I don't often post photos on FB, and I doubt I'll be able to keep up with it every day, so I'll post in batches and the blog will be my medium for sharing!

Day 1
C received a Mass Kit for Christmas - he LOVES it... and Mass is "said" often throughout the day. DH & I know he's picked up a ton, but even we were astounded at just how much he knows. And one of us (mostly me) is instructed by him to ring the bell at the appropriate moments.

Day 2
We're enjoying lots of fires these days! I really hope we get snow soon!!

Day 3
Let's not discuss the game results. Let's focus on the adorable girl, ok?

Day 4
Pillow fights with Daddy. (Papa in the background)

(Still Day 4 - the goal with pillow fights is to get him tired before naps or bed! It works. ;))

Day 5
Spontaneous visit by Aunt R in the middle of the day. They ran around the island singing "Driving in my car." So cute and this is the beep, beep verse. :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love all the photos. I need to get a good camera and re-learn photography. :) the kids look so good!

    I'm looking forward to reading your new years goals. I need to write mine up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading all your old posts and catching up on all that has happened since September - I love the cute stories, photos and "conversations"!! In looking at the 2015 year in review with photos, I can't believe how much older C looks! Congratulations on G's adoption, as well!!!
    Wishing you a very blessed 2015 ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...