Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Project 365: Days 11-21

Day 11 - this might have been taken on Day 10... but still. 
DH & I drove to and from VA on the 10th to pick up a whole hog and 1/2 a cow. 
Our freezer in the fridge upstairs is fully stocked too. Vegetarians we are not.

Day 12 - so glad for modern technology so we can still say goodnight to Daddy when he travels!

Day 13 - It doesn't matter who feeds her... still not a big fan of the sweet potatoes!

Day 14 - working on longer tummy time with the help of Veggie Tales. 

Day 15 - On his on initiative, C set the table. :)

Day 16- Friday Pizza Night! :) Wonder how long we'll be able to grill outside?


Day 17: Inspecting the fireplace. 

Day 18 - How well do you think that apron protected him?? He LOVED the science center! 
(Thanks aunties, uncle & cousin M)

Day 19 - Patting Memere's little praying bear to put him to sleep. :)

Day 20: First visit to Hobby Lobby ever. SCORE!!!! It's for C's room. 
I went with a nautical theme and this lamp is perfect. 
I've been eyeing the same one on Amazon since the fall - it was almost twice as much there! 
Love Hobby Lobby!!!

Day 21 - Loving the snow! He pronounced it "good" and "tasty."

I think I need to start taking more photos of G!










3 comments:

  1. So precious! Too funny, when my girls were that age all they wanted to eat were sweet potatoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, but I especially like the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how C sets the table!! :-D LOL!!
    Isn't the water such fun for little kids? Luke loves it too. And yes - that apron does not keep them dry in the slightest.
    Oh, Hobby Lobby ~ one of my two favorite stores (the other is Gordmans). I bet C's room is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...