Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10: My sisters



"Oh, your poor Dad!" is something I've often heard when I mention that I have 4 sisters. I mentioned in the previous post that I'm a Daddy's girl. We all are. I am so blessed my parents were open to life. I cannot imagine life without each one of my sisters in it. It's hard that we don't live in the same city and I miss them tremendously, but text messages and phone calls keep us close. They are all different, but so special to me. They were all so understanding and supportive when DH & I were dealing with infertility. They were beyond excited when C came into our family. We have SO much fun together. The inside jokes... the memories... I wouldn't trade them for the world. I love my sisters!!!

My sister V's wedding this summer

6 comments:

  1. I have 3 sisters, and they are a huge blessing to me as well. Beautiful family photo of all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful family!!! What a blessing to have such closeness even though you are far away from each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so awesome!! What fun to have so many sisters!!! Your parents were so blessed!!

    I still have a sad part in my heart knowing that Bella may never grow up with sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't trade having sisters! You all look so similar too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...