Friday, November 2, 2012

November: Gratitude - Day 2



Today was my monthly grocery shopping trip and I am so grateful that we have a very nice budget toward groceries.

I can buy fresh, organic produce and grass fed beef. We are also fortunate to have a number of farmers markets in the area to choose from.

I can occasionally buy little treats - such as the pumpkin kefir I came home with today! :) (I got DH a container of mint-chocolate coconut milk - I hope it's as good as the pumpkin kefir!)


We don't have to worry where our next meal is coming from.

We've never had to do without.


We are blessed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. you are blessed.

    we live in the polar opposite. always wondering if we can buy something other than mac and cheese and hot dogs.

    SO glad you don't take it for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...