Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7: My Life


11 years ago today I had surgery to remove my colon. While I've had other surgeries since then as a result; today.... I'm grateful to be alive and healthy!

On another note... even Caleb was rather crabby this morning (unusual for him)... obviously he was as upset as me about the results last night. This is a great article, which I will quote:
 Man can create a law to make something “legal” or “illegal.” But only God makes things “right” or “wrong.” The law is external, the Spirit is internal. God is more concerned about the heart.
The Psalm today at Mass was exactly what I needed to hear this morning. And I've also been remembering #733 in The Way by St. Josemaria:

Trust always in your God. He does not lose battles.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...