Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thank you & Dancin' with the Stars

Thank you all so much for your prayers for my sister - my niece was born last night sometime before 2 am - a healthy baby girl, 6 pounds, 7 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing well! :) Again, thank you for praying!!! DH, C & I will be visiting them over Easter. Can't wait!!!


Caleb, as you can see, is excited about his new cousin... or perhaps this is his Dancing with the Stars audition? Will you vote for him? :)


4 comments:

  1. His feet are moving so fast that it doesn't seem real! How very cute!

    Congrats on your niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new niece! And yes I will definitely vote for him, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. So glad to hear things turned out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! Look at his feet GO! :-) LOVE IT!!!
    So glad your sister & niece are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...