Sunday, March 10, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

I promise next week I'll wear a different color, but today it was pink again! :)


Pink shirt - Express, a few years ago
Black skirt- Ann Taylor, a few years ago (LOVE A-line skirts!)
Silver Ball necklace - Macy's
Earrings - small silver hoops, maybe JCPenney or Kohl's
Black peep toe heels - Banana Republic 



On C
Take 2.... (right before we left we had to change his pants and take off 
the cute sweater vest right before leaving for Mass)
Shirt - Janie & Jack (love the preppy little boy look, but I always buy on sale!)
Pants - Polo - a consignment sale last fall
Socks... overrated ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! You're making me want to see if I can dig out a skirt from the depths of my closet somewhere. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...