Sunday, March 17, 2013

What I Wore Sunday (3)

Sweater - White House Black Market, last fall
Green"ish" tee (all the green I have-- Happy St. Patricks' Day!) - Ann Taylor, a few years back
Black Pants - Ann Taylor (years ago!!)
Boots - Easy Spirit, the store
(Actually, most of the morning I was wearing my organ shoes. Played for Masses this weekend. :))
Necklace - The Limited, I think?
Bracelet - a gift from a former student :)

C - did not want to hold a pose...


Let me check out that camera strap, Mom. 

Enlisted help.
Pens outfit - aunt R! :) 
The "hockey helmet" comes off in 9 days! Yay!! :-D


Happy Sunday, everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. At least you had some sort of green on! I always forget to look when I'm getting dressed. And even if I remembered, I'm not sure that I own any green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is beautiful! That's awesome that you play the organ at your church! I have been singing in the choir/cantoring at the various churches I have belonged to over the years, and I am so appreciative that you contribute to the music at yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...