Sunday, March 3, 2013

What I Wore Sunday

I've enjoyed seeing some of you post your outfits so I thought I'd join in the fun! I feel a little weird though... did you? My husband starting singing "You're So Vain... I bet you think this blog is about you" when he was taking these shots. Too funny. I love my DH. :)

Anyway... #8 from yesterday's post - this adorable apron from Etsy! 


Apron: Etsy
White tee: The Limited
Jeans: Ann Taylor, on sale last fall (my favorite pair!!)


The shop owner had one similar to it posted (in red and black) which sold before I could buy it. She was so awesome to work with and I ended up loving the one we designed together even more than I liked the original. She had the black and white center fabric and I found the pink fabric on fabric.com. You know how I feel about pink! ;) 

Anyway... I'll be wearing this most of the day because I have a bunch of cooking to do! Yogurt, C's formula, a roast for dinner (yum!) and veggies for C - a butternut squash, sweet potato and apples I picked up yesterday at the farmer's market.


What I wore this morning to church:


Boots: Macys or Lord & Taylor, I can't remember
Jewelry - just a pair of pearl earrings, from Etsy
Scarf: Ann Taylor Loft (more pink!)
Dress: Ann Taylor Loft 
(I keep meaning to hem it a bit... seeing it in a photo makes me think I 
should get to it before I wear it again, haha)

Please, join in the fun! What did you wear today? :)




9 comments:

  1. I love your dress! I am always looking for nice long modest dresses for Mass. I got to check out Ann Taylor Loft! I am not much of a pink person but I can appreciate it on others, you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfits!!! You look phenomenal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I read your story @ Caitlin's and loved it, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...